Chemical engineering Intern
Reference Code: SDI004
Number of positions: 2
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands and Bangalore, India
What will you be doing?
At SustAnalyze we help brands manufacturing consumer products and chemical companies launch new, safer and sustainable products faster with our manufacturing R&D simulation platform. As a chemical engineering intern at SustAnalyze you will assist the team in further development of the simulation platform and delivery to customers who are manufacturing companies in a variety of domains. You will be continuously learning and experimenting as you work on challenging assignments together with an international team.
- Deliver on assignments related to development and testing of simulation algorithms in line SustAnalyze goals
- Deliver on assignments related to chemical product and production process simulations
- Collaborate with the team to create the best customer experiences
- Engage in team and personal development opportunities
- Pursuing bachelors or masters in chemical engineering or a related field
- Course or project work related to industrial chemistry and process simulations
- Background or project work in EHS and Life cycle assessment areas is an added advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset and communication skills in English
What we offer
- Opportunity to have a huge business and social impact
- An accelerated personal growth opportunity
- Cross-disciplinary projects and tasks
- Stipend and other benefits
- A customer-centric company culture with flat hierarchy and open communication
Send an email with your resume and the above reference code in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. To save your email writing time just write 2 short lines in the email on
1) why are you interested in this position and
2) why are you interested in SustAnalyze; and end the email with your name and contact information
SustAnalyze is an equal opportunity organization. Your capabilities, motivation and alignment with our vision are the only considerations that matter to SustAnalyze.You will never be discriminated based on your background or involuntary personal attributes.