Project engineer – Chemicals
Reference code: SD008
Type: Full time position
Number of positions: 1
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands and Bangalore, India
What will you be doing?
At SustAnalyze we help brands manufacturing consumer products and chemical companies launch new, safer and sustainable products faster with our manufacturing R&D simulation platform. As a project engineer at SustAnalyze you will play a key role in further development of the simulation platform and delivery to customers who are manufacturing companies in a variety of domains. At SustAnalyze you will literally contribute to a better world! You will succeed in this role if you are a motivated individual who is driven by challenges and can bridge the gap between business requirements, mathematics and software development to deliver results together with the whole team.
- Conducting chemical product and process simulations and delivering insights to customers
- Guiding the future development of the simulation platform
- Staying on top of new developments in chemical simulations and work to incorporate relevant ones in the SustAnalyze products
- Collaborating with the team to create the best Customer experiences
- Engaging in team and personal development opportunities
- Bachelors or above in chemical engineering or a related field
- Track record in chemical process simulations
- Background or project work in chemistry, life cycle analysis, green chemistry is an added advantage
- Communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm about learning and growing at SustAnalyze
- Genuine interest in advanced software products, intellectually curious and ambitious
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy to define and implement things your way
- Challenging long term personal and team objectives
- Opportunity to have a huge business and social impact
- An accelerated personal growth opportunity
- Flexible working conditions
- Salary commensurate with experience
Work culture – what to expect
New ways of working and thinking. Your own initiative, ideas & creativity are highly valued. Working in a startup such as SustAnalyze you will inevitably have to deal with multiple challenges that will be outside your domain or comfort zone. That means you will gain a unique hands-on experience in multiple areas of the company. Doing things resulting in both successes and failure are valued. You will rapidly learn, do, fail and repeat leading to phenomenal achievements! In this process you will be closely supported by the existing team members and the wider community of experts that SustAnalyze has access to. You will need to be very proactive, communicative and team player to achieve goals.
Send an email with your resume and the above reference code in subject line to email@example.com. To save your email writing time just write 2 short lines in the email on
1) why are you interested in this position and
2) why are you interested in SustAnalyze; and end the email with your name and contact information
SustAnalyze is an equal opportunity organization. Your capabilities, motivation and alignment with our vision are the only considerations that matter to SustAnalyze. You will never be discriminated based on your background or involuntary personal attributes.